Maurice Lacroix MASTERPIECE Moon Retrograde 43 mm
The Masterpiece Collection is the perfect synthesis of Maurice Lacroix know-how for more than 25 years. This collection spearheads the brand, and, its interpretation is a wonderful illustration of complications, especially retrograde displays, that Maurice Lacroix has been specializing in since 1999.
- Blue with sandblasted, snailed and Côtes de Genêve finishings
- Silver powder and black printings
- Rhodium plated indexes
- Rhodium plated hands
Automatic Manufacture ML192
- Hours and minutes.
- Power reserve indicator at 2 o'clock.
- Day and Moonphase at 6 o'clock.
- Retrograde calendar at 10 o'clock.
- Vibrations: 18'000 vph / 2.5 Hz
- Power reserve: 52 hours
- Number of jewels: 52
- Rhodium plated bridges with Côtes de Genève in "Colimaçon" with polished edges on all bridges.
- Rhodium plated skeleton rotor with "Côtes de Genève" in "Colimaçon" finishing